Soft Pink – Alaska Bear
- 100% Real 19 Momme Grade 6A Pure Mulberry Silk
- ✅【Organic Silk】We use only pure Mulberry silk, which is an organic fiber with a...
Blush Pink – YaniBest
- Gorgeous silk pillowcase will help you have true beauty sleep; Yanibest luxuriously soft...
- Silk Pillowcase for Skin benefits: Do you wake up in the morning with sleep creases on...
True Pink – Lulusilk
- ☺ULTRA SOFT EXTRA COMFY: Both sides are made of 100 percent breathable and smooth Grade...
- ☺SHINY FRIZZ-FREE HAIR: Wake up with frizzy tangled hair? No such things anymore. The...
Bright Pink 2 Pack Set – Shopbedding
- PROTECTS YOUR HAIR AND SKIN. Satin pillowcases are one of life's simple pleasures. They're...
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, a satin pillowcase is...
Light Pink – Zamsilk
- ✅Premium Material: Compare with some 21, 22Momme silk pillowcases sold on Amazon, Zima...
- ✅ Silk Benefits of Skin: Zima silk pillowcases are made of pure mulberry silk. It has...
Baby Pink – The White Petals
- This Set of 2 Pillow Covers measures 14x14 inches and are made from Art Silk Fabric.
- The listing is for a set of 2 pillow covers.
Soft Pink 2 Pack Set – Meila
- Silky texture with satin pillowcase: 100% polyester satin for a flexible, unique and shiny...
- Protects your hair and skin: Satin pillowcases are one of life's simple pleasures. They...
Shiny Pink – Dreamhome
- Standard size - 20" X 30" King size - 20" X 40"
- Set of 2 super soft and smooth satin pillowcases
Pure Silk Pink – Ravmix
- Ultra Soft & Smooth: Silk's tight weave allow the skin and hair to slide over the...
- Cool to Touch: Sleep on silk pillowcases, you will feel so cool each time you turn over,...
Why You Should Buy pink silk pillows
pink silk pillows is a great choice if you are looking to bring your home and environment a sense of placidity and calmness. There is something beautiful about waking up in a soft and smooth pillow that glides off your face.
Besides waking up to a soft and smooth breeze, silk material is healthy for your hair. No longer do you have to wake up with messy frizzly hair in the morning and worry about getting your hair all static and electric. Silk back a few hundred years ago used to be more expensive than gold, but due to modern advancement of technology, you now have the ability to enjoy this beautiful material.
How to Decorate Your Home With pink silk pillow
Besides for sleeping purposes, silk can also be a great material to decorate your bed or your couch. There are various ways you can material and color match with your environment.
Usually the best material combination that goes well with silk and shiny types of material is fur or faux fur if you are conscious. Leather or slippery types of surfaces are not that great, so go with something that will allow your pink pink pink pink silk pillows to shine like it was meant to.
Unless you are contrasting brighter colored pink pink pink pink silk pillows with the exact opposite color, it’s usually a better idea to go with color scheme that is complimentary. Such as white, ivory, and beige, or gray, white, and black.
However, most bright silk colored pillows will go best with other bright colors or neutral colors. Make sure to get the balance right in order to avoid too many heavy colors that might hurt the eyes.
Neutral colored pink pink pink pink silk pillows can go well with almost anything. Depending on what kind of a neutral color, you have a lot of flexibility. Gray almost goes well with anything.
Like brighter colors, dark colors are very heavy and need to be balanced accordingly with the right colors. You will need a few bright pieces that will balance out the dark atmosphere of the room. So sometimes white pillows or a good addition to bring some character.
How to Get The Sizing Right?
The sizing usually depends on the size of your couch or your bed. The bigger your sofa or your bed, the bigger the pink pink pink pink silk pillows should be in proportion. It is about getting the proportion right so that the whole piece looks balanced.
You can choose to mix and mash different types of shapes together, such as lumbar with square rectangular shapes to give it some character and unique appeal. Otherwise, if you are just looking for a sleeping pillow any rectangle shape that will comfortably fit your head will do just fine.
Is Silk Allergenic Material?
It’s actually the opposite. Silk is hypoallergenic, meaning it is resistant against things that might cause allergy such as dust mites. People have mentioned that their skin looks clearer and their hair overall looks better when they sleep on silk material.
How to Keep It Clean
With a great material such as silk, you have to take good care of it and be mindful of how you clean it. The best way to clean your pink pink pink pink silk pillows is to hand wash it in a cool or cold water. Warm water in the washing machine can cause the integrity of the material to lose its shape and cause some damage. It’s not as soft if you are not gentle with the material as well.
However, silk dries really quickly, so washing it even by hand won’t take too much of your time.
What is The Difference Between Expensive Silk and Cheap Silk?
Mostly it’s just the brand name that is an additional premium. Common brands are just as good as Sephora or other well known luxury brands. The only thing you should pay attention to is the momme. The momme is the density and the weight of the silk. Similar to high thread count, a high momme means, there is more of the silk material.